Sprinkles, Brownies, Oreos, Ice cream...what more could you ask for?! If you are in search of an easy ice cream cake, look no further. This cake is perfect for birthdays, summer parties and pretty much every other night in between.
This past weekend, my sister and I flew down to Florida to visit our parents and celebrate my dad’s 69th birthday! We knew we had to do something special, so she mentioned an ice cream cake.
When I first heard her suggestion, I loved the idea, but I thought it was going to be SO time consuming and hard to make. I was really wrong. This ice cream cake is one of the easiest cakes I have ever made and it’s also one of my favorites.
I dare you to try this recipe this weekend. I bet you will jump for joy when you bite into it!
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake
1 box of brownie mix
1 container of marshmallow fluff
1 container of oreos
1/2 gallon of vanilla bean ice cream
1 jar of whipped vanilla frosting
1 container of cool whip
1 container of sprinkles
1 disposable foil pan
- Take your disposable pan, remove the sticker and lightly clean and dry it.
- Make your brownie batter and pour it into the clean pan. Bake according to the box’s instructions. Make sure you do not over-bake or they will become too hard.
- Once your brownies are finished baking, take them out of the oven and let them cool completely.
- While the brownies are cooling, take your ice cream out of the freezer to make sure it is soft. Also, place your oreos in a bag and crush them into small pieces. You can also chop them if you’d like, but crushing is easier...and more fun!
- Once your brownies have cooled completely, spread out the container of marshmallow fluff on top and then sprinkle your bite-sized oreo pieces on top of the fluff.
- If your ice cream is soft enough, smooth it out on top of the oreo pieces. I used the entire 1/2 gallon container. When you are finished adding all of the ice cream, place your pan back in the freezer until you ice cream is completely frozen again.
- When your ice cream has frozen again, grab the pan out of the freezer and add your vanilla frosting and then cool whip on top of the ice cream. Top with sprinkles, or any other toppings that you would like.
- Place the ice cream cake in the freezer again until ready to eat. Enjoy!!!