Hey everyone! The New Year is right around the corner, which I am so excited about. For me, the new year always means a fresh start: A chance to better yourself, or better the things you are doing.
I wanted to reach out to all of you in hopes of getting an idea of what YOU all want to see on The Berger Bungalow. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not changing the content for the most part, but I do want to create that “fresh start” by giving you more of what you want!
I try to post about these categories:
Food/Drink: Recipes, Restaurants, Wine, Events, etc.
Travel: Where to go, Where/what to eat, Where to stay, What to do, Recaps of our trips, etc.
Home: House updates, Married life, Fun projects, My favorite products (for home and self), The dogs, Our life, etc.
Health: Healthy recipes, Products or brands that improve your life, Exercise (lol not much of that), etc.
This next year, I really want to try my best to stay within these categories, and give you all more of what you want! I have A LOT of fun ideas in my head like these:
- Travel // Amelia Island Travel Guide
- Recipe // Homemade Meatballs
- Recipe // Homemade Meatball Sub (goes along with the meatballs)
- Travel // A NOLA bachelorette Party
- Travel // Where To Stay In Rome, Italy
- Travel // Italy Itinerary (and WAY more travel posts about Italy)
- Home // Our Living Room
- Home // Our Office
- Home // Our bedrooms
- Home // Outside
- Recipe // My favorite green smoothie
- Health // My best tips for staying healthy
- Food // Restaurant experiences around Atlanta.
Those are just a few of my ideas. What do you think?
Now, my questions for you:
- What would you like to see most on The Berger Bungalow in 2017? Travel? Food? Home? You can always name a few, if you want, and feel free to add anything that I don’t have on the list!
- For my travel posts, would you want to see one long post per city, or a few posts for each city breaking down where to stay, what to do, where to eat, etc.
- Is there anything you DO NOT want to see (no promises on this one)!
I would really appreciate it if you answered these questions in the comments below. <3
I hope all of you have a fantastic holiday season!