This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BringtheSizzle#CollectiveBias
Mini Sausage Quiches
3/8c half and half
3/8c egg whites
1/4 onion [optional]
Salt and pepper to taste
1 box of prepared pie crust
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Open your crust and unroll it on a flat surface
- Cut even circles in your dough to fit in your muffin pan. [I used the mouth side of a glass].
- Spray your pan!!
- Carefully push your dough into the muffin pan & set to the side.
- Cook your sausage links and place to the side to cool.
- If you are using onions, cook them until they start to brown. Set to the side.
- When your sausage cools, cut each link longways down the middle and then once across horizontally. This should make four pieces from each sausage link.
- Place two pieces [or more] of the sausage in your muffin pan.
- Add your onions and a pinch of cheese on top.
- Mix together your eggs, half and half, egg whites, garlic & salt and pepper.
- Pour in your egg mixture until it reaches the top of your crust.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes.
Do you have a favorite Sausage recipe? Post it below! I challenge you to try Brown 'N Serve Sausage Links and see how much it speeds up your meal prep!!